The Pneumatic Flanged Ball Valve is mainly used in the pipeline to cut, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium. It only needs to be rotated 90 degrees and the torque can be closed tightly. Ball valves are most suitable for use as switches and shut-off valves, V-type ball valves. In addition to paying attention to the pipeline parameters, electric valves should pay special attention to the environmental conditions used. Since the electric device in the electric valve is an electric mechanical device, its use state is greatly effected by its use environment. Under normal conditions, electric ball valves and butterfly valves should be used with special attention in the following environments.
Advantages of the Pneumatic Ball Valve:
1. The fluid resistance is small, and the full-diameter ball valve has substantially no flow resistance.
2. Simple structure, small size, and light weight.
3. Close and reliable. It has two sealing faces, and the sealing surface material of the ball valve can be widely used by various plastics, and has good sealing performance and can achieve complete sealing. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. It is easy to operate, and it can be opened and closed quickly. It can be rotated by 90° from full opening to full closing, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. Easy maintenance, the ball valve has a simple structure, the sealing ring is generally active, and it is convenient to disassemble and replace.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes, it will not cause erosion of the sealing surface of the valve.
7. Wide range of applications, diameter from small to a few millimeters, up to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
8. Since the ball valve has wiping property during opening and closing, it can be used in a medium with suspended solid particles.
9. Anti-static function: a spring is arranged between the ball, the valve stem and the valve body to discharge the static electricity generated during the switching process.
10. Since the material such as polytetrafluoroethylene has good self-lubricating property and the friction loss with the sphere is small, the service life of the pneumatic ball valve is long.
11. Low fluid resistance: Pneumatic ball valve is the least fluid resistance in all valve classifications. Even for reduced diameter pneumatic ball valves, the fluid resistance is quite small.
12. Stem seal is reliable: Since the valve stem only rotates and does not move up and down, the packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to break, and the sealing capacity increases with the increase of the medium pressure.