Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-18 Origin: Site
In the transportation of petrochemical industry, liquefied petroleum gas has always been the existence that needs special care. So, why do you need to choose an LPG loading arm?
The following is the outline:
1. What is an LPG loading arm?
2. What are the characteristics of LPG loading arms?
3. Why choose LPG loading arm?
1. LPG is an abbreviation for Liquefied Petroleum Gas. In other words, this LPG unloading arm is dedicated to the transportation of liquefied petroleum gas. Liquefied petroleum gas is a colorless volatile gas obtained by liquefying natural gas or petroleum under a certain pressure and temperature environment.
2. Professional loading equipment. The pipeline, spring or counterweight balance system, rotary joint and other components are combined to form a closed and safe distribution environment. In this environment, as an inflammable and explosive volatile medium, liquefied gas can be transported more safely.
3. Connect the device. The unloading arm can be used in oil plants and chemical plants on land, and can also be connected with trucks in transportation, with strong adaptability.
1. Strictly airtight. LPG unloading arms have stronger sealing requirements than ordinary unloading arms. Because of the volatile nature of liquefied gas, as long as there is a little gap, it may cause the loss of liquefied gas with the air. In addition, liquefied gas is flammable and explosive. If gas leakage occurs, it will also pose a threat to the environment.
2. There are various types of balance. According to your desired price and usage requirements, you can freely choose manual, pneumatic or hydraulic methods to complete the internal balance of the overall loading equipment.
3. The applicable temperature is wide. The unloading arm can operate normally before minus 196 degrees Celsius to 300 degrees Celsius, which means it can be used to transport many different fluids and is economical and applicable.
1. Strong pertinence. The LPG unloading arm is mainly for the transportation of LPG products. Therefore, the adjustment of the various parameters and parts of the loading equipment is to serve the transmission of LNG, and the overall coordination effect is better.
2. Repeated quality inspections. The unloading arms put on sale on the market have undergone multiple quality inspections. Therefore, the scope of use and service life of the LPG unloading arms are guaranteed to a certain extent. At the same time, because large equipment has a certain technical threshold, after-sales service will be more precise.
3. Batch control. Each unloading arm can be equipped with a unified control instrument. Therefore, the person in charge of management can complete the operation control of a large number of loading arms with a simple operation.
In short, the LPG loading arm is dedicated to LNG, and the quality is meaningful. Lianyungang Loadarm Industry Co., Ltd. (LICO) is a company specializing in the production of unloading equipment. If you have LPG loading arms related requirements, please feel free to contact us here.